Welcome to Teulon PAC!
We are a fun group of folks with a passion for supporting the experience of our kids at Teulon Elementary School
TEPAC Meetings: The 4th Tuesday of the Month at 6:30
Currently Meeting via Hybrid of In-Person with Zoom option – call/text/What’sApp – Tracy @ 204-861-2351 for Meeting details
What would you like to do?
Why become a member of TEPAC:
- you want to know what’s going on in your child’s school
- you want to get to know the teachers
- you want to get to know the kids your children go to school with
- you want to meet other parents
How to become a member? Contact us at tepac@teulonPAC.com
Christmas Tree orders are now closed!!
You can Pick up your Christmas Tree on Nov 30th between 3:45p and 6:00p in the TES bus loop.
We ALWAYS need people to support our projects. Currently looking for:
- Occasional Helpers to Support Activities – if you have flexibility in your day and can help out occasionally – reach out and be added to our list , you’ll be notified of needs and can volunteer as is convenient for you.
- Communications Team – Help us keep our Website and Facebook up to date
Join Our What’s App Volunteer chat to look for singular opportunities to help out by reaching out to us at email@example.com
Chairperson – Becki Cornock
Vice Chairperson – Bonnie Tinker
Secretary – Vacant
Treasurer – Amanda Anderson
Beth Campbell Denise Lowe
Tracy Thibodeau Nancy Hein Lauren Hartig
Meetings are the 4th Tuesday of each month, with some exceptions.
All meetings are at 6:30 pm
Meetings are currently held in-person, although Zoom details can be arranged. – contact TEPAC for details. Read Minutes from our meetings: Click here