Welcome to Teulon PAC!
We are a fun group of folks with a passion for supporting the experience of our kids at Teulon Elementary School
TEPAC Meetings: The 1st Thursday of the Month at 6:30
Currently Meeting via Hybrid of In-Person with Zoom option – call/text/What’sApp – Tracy @ 204-861-2351 for Meeting details
Why become a member of TEPAC:
- you want to know what’s going on in your child’s school
- you want to get to know the teachers
- you want to get to know the kids your children go to school with
- you want to meet other parents
How to become a member? Contact us at tepac@teulonPAC.com
We ALWAYS need people to support our projects. Currently looking for:
- Occasional Helpers to Support Activities – if you have flexibility in your day and can help out occasionally – reach out and be added to our list , you’ll be notified of needs and can volunteer as is convenient for you.
- Communications Team – Help us keep our Website and Facebook up to date
- Grant Writer – Help us help the Teulon Elementary School apply for grants which open possibilities for the kids
Join Our What’s App Volunteer chat to look for singular opportunities to help out by reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairperson – Andrea Chubey
Vice Chairperson – Interim – Bonnie Tinker
Secretary – Vacant – Temporary Nancy Hein
Treasurer – Amanda Anderson
Tracy Thibodeau Nancy Hein
Lauren Hartig Kelsey Courtney
Meetings are the 1st Thursday of each month, with some exceptions.
All meetings are at 6:30 pm